[meteorite-list] Re Nevada picture of the day / Reply to Ruben Garcia

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:22:46 -0500

Hi Robert,

I used to have a nice little marble collection, but then I lost all my
marbles.
So I next took up collecting space rocks, a natural transition. I've been
confused ever since so your letters make perfect sense to me.

But Ruben definitely has a good idea. Just lick, stick, then stand back and
admire. I could handle that. Move over Ruben, I think I'll join you.

Loved the picture..."Parates of the Mojave." Arrrgh.

Jerry