[meteorite-list] Re Nevada picture of the day / April issue of Meteorite-Times

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 20:09:11 -0600

Good luck Bob!
List, I would just die to know who is catching how many of my trout and
where and what they are hitting on. I can ask my buddies but I fear it
would be offensive if I asked strangers these questions.
I guess I shall go hunt rocks in the morning, drive 5 miles to a good
spot, or 10 to search for RS002....
Dave F.