[meteorite-list] more meteorite talk,PLEASE

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:53:49 -0600

Dear Jerry, List;
I was laughing so hard at Sstevees post that I had to take a sedative to
calm down. I wanted to send him an email thanking him for a great
laugh. I do not know if he realizes that this is how horridly we find
his repeated posts on GAO (gao-ed to death already), or trade, trade,
trade....until we are sick of same stuff.
So, I find it with grand irony that the king of cruddy posts finds
hamburger disdainful.
Of course, Chicago is the hot-dog capital of the planet (even though
they try to steal pizza fame from NY). So maybe that is his way of
twisting our arm to eat more bologna!
Dave F.