[meteorite-list] [OT-ish] "From the Earth to the Moon"

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:57:59 -0700

Greg Hupe wrote:

> Lets give true credit were it is due, the promoter who arranged it
> all! Lets quit giving Lang credit where it is not due, he did not
> arrange it, he helped pay the tab!

Greg:

That is giving credit where it's due. Al Lang, Bob Haag and the other
vendors paid the tab and made Dr. Schmitt's visit possible. Mr. Waisman
had the idea? Great! Thanks to him too.

The VENDORS at the Westward Look paid the bill, not Mr. Waisman, and
that allowed me to meet Jack Schimtt, one of my heroes, in person.
Watching "From the Earth to the Moon" reminded me again what a great
experience is was to see our only astonaut/geologist speak here in
Tucson. Sounds like it's worth a "thank you" to me.

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org