[meteorite-list] Yes, stop the BS :P and look at this

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:50:07 +0200

Hi folks and ladies :)
I have problem, I dont know what I have.
I received from Morocco small eucrite. Nice, but when I cut it I was
surprized that this one dont really look like "normall" eucrite or
amphoterite.
After some time Im not sure if this is chondrite or achondrite
(eucrite/howardite ?).

This one could be achondrite, eucrite becouse I not see any chondrules, but
even for LL and LLLlllll..... chondrite this one have very little ammount of
iron and I cant see any troilite. But when I look at this slices I have
strong feeling that this is not eucrite. This happend first time when Im not
sure what I see, that why I feel ashamed :D

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/MC032a.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/MC032b.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/MC032c.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/MC032d.jpg