[meteorite-list] Any problems with Hamburger? (OT)

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

Having said that, I give it a week until some quack
from Ohio (just a casual observation) gets a quarter
pounder hurled through their window and claims it must
be a meteorite because
"It doesn't look anything like any rock I've seen
before"
Some "expert" will misidentify the sesame seeds as
chondrules and the brown outside of the bun as fusion
crust.
Sorry, April Fools day was a week ago!

It's nice to have a light hearted thread once in a
while
Keep havin' fun
Rob McC