[meteorite-list] Matteo's Hatred SPAM

From: giovannisostero <GiovanniSostero_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:50:16 +0200

Hello Fred (and all),
thanks for your explanation. If misunderstandig due to unsuitable web-based transaltors is the origin of some conflicts in this list, then I will be glad to help anyone.

By the way: I have nothing against hamburgers, since in all the five trips I made in the USA during the past few years, I enjoyed quite a lot these kind of food. However, I must admit that my preference is for "Dick's last resort" crabs, drowns in several glasses of "Budweiser".
Cheers,
Giovanni