[meteorite-list] Matteo's Hatred SPAM

From: ValparInt at aol.com <ValparInt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:44:11 EDT

Dear List,

I am not denigrating Matteo and I have no axe to grind with Europeans in
general.

My observation is that M produces flames of the first order but I can't
quite tease out the subtleties. Heck, sometimes the main parts elude me. In order
to more deeply appreciate his invective I asked the List about a "Matteo
Translator." It's clear now that what's required is a
Bable-Fish-English-to-Actual-English translator, so too bad for me.

I'll keep studying his posts and maybe with enough practice they will become
more transparent. Matteo - flame on!

Ciao

Paul