[meteorite-list] Buck Mountains 003

From: mhutson at pdx.edu <mhutson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:53:21 -0700

Verde Mine and Buck Mountains 003. There is no doubt in my mind that
these are two completely different L chondrites. Among other
differences, Palo Verde Mine has a very distinctive texture to its
feldspathic material that is not present in Palo Verde Mine. Melinda
Hutson, Cascadia Meteorite Laboratory