[meteorite-list] Matteo's Hatred SPAM

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:33:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2007 10:42:41 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
metopaster at gmx.de writes:
Folks!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's time to calm down a little bit. Let's
talk about the stuff this list was created for. BACK TO METEORITES,
PLEASE!!!

Is there anyone out there, who has a good meteorite related topic?

Ingo

Very good idea, Ingo.

Did anybody notice the Picture of Day:
            _http://www.spacerocksinc.com/April_5_2007.html_
(http://www.spacerocksinc.com/April_5_2007.html)

A beautiful, and surprising looking meteorite published by Svend Buhl.
Anybody care to guess what the classification might turn out to be?

We could even make bets. Or turn this into a contest, like we did with Moss.
Anybody wants to try?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com