[meteorite-list] Matteo's Hatred SPAM

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:46:31 +0200

Folks!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's time to calm down a little bit. Let's
talk about the stuff this list was created for. BACK TO METEORITES,
PLEASE!!!

Is there anyone out there, who has a good meteorite related topic?

Ingo

P.S. Hope this message will reach the list prompt. My last one (about
Easter fun for kids) didn't make it, maybe tomorrow or never, who knows?

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----