[meteorite-list] Fwd: Rob Elliott retiring as seller (?!)

From: The Earth's Memory <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:00:43 +0200

Martin,

just for your personal informations, we are in the fossils and antiquities
business in Morocco since 1992 (do you want to see our passeports ?)

Paleontology and Archeology is our first hobby and we are still active
even in publication with many scientists. Our exhibition on shows
have always been roughly 40% meteorites and 30% each fossils and
antiquities...

Best from France to all of you !

B & C