[meteorite-list] Rob Elliott retiring as seller (?!)

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:26:19 +0200

This is what looks to be hot news somehow... I just stumbled upon
a short note on Rob Elliott?s ("Fernlea") website, which I was
occasionally surfing to. Has anyone any more detail on this?

Alex
Berlin/Germany

----citation from Rob?s website:---

"Hi folks!

My entire meteorite collection/inventory has just been sold to a collector, wishing to own a World class meteorite collection of their own. After 10 years as a full-time, professional meteorite dealer, I'm pleased to announce that I'm now retiring as a seller. I won't be leaving meteorites completely, although from now on, my emphasis will be on hunting, rather than dealing in meteorites. I will of course be honouring all part-paid sales & on-hold deals that were agreed before today. I'll leave my sales pages online for the pictures & information, but I can't sell you anything! :-). My thanks to all my customers, past and present.......not only for their business, but also for their enthusiasm in the World's greatest hobby.

Rob Elliott"