[meteorite-list] FW: LAST CALL/ 25% Off Buy It Now Items.. 1 Day Only!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:39:37 -0600

Subject: AD: AUCTIONS ENDING And 25% Off Buy It Now Items... 1 Day Only!

Hello,

I need to raise some quick expedition cash
 so for the next 1 day, I am
offering 25% OFF of everything in my ebay store.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

I will also offer FREE Shipping on my ebay store items with this sale
anywhere in the world!? Just click on the buy it now feature for the item
you want and either you can deduct the 25% in a separate invoice through
paypal or I will send you one
 just tell me when you are done shopping. Most
of you already know the procedure!? I will need payment pronto!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham