[meteorite-list] AD other half of the needel

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:38:47 +0200

Hi List,

The other half of the needle is still available, I found this nice inclusion
by cutting an impactmelted Chondrite which was purchased at the Reeds in
Tucson, a friend of mine bought the whole lot at the beginning of the show,
its up for classification here in my hometown Hamburg, so we expect the data
earliest at Jan 08.

Half of the stones we cutted showing fragmental Troilite ,the single stones
are around 200g each.

The circumstance that the inclusion is exactly in the centre of the endcut
and also in the center of the promoted slice makes it extreme aesthetic.

The inclusion in the slice is 6 x7 mm, slice is 48 x 48 x 3 mm .weight is
20.2g

offers are welcome of List

 <http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/inclusion2.jpg>
www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/inclusion2.jpg