[meteorite-list] Sold ! AD other half of the needel

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 01:23:43 +0200

Thanks for interest, other half of the needle is also sold.

I'm glade to tell , the new owner is also the holder of the other half of
the needle. So all the guys telling the bullshit about dealers and
collectors rip of, go home, here a collector got a incredible pair of
inclusion for a fair price. I accepted his first offer,
Nononever this inclusion had come up to day light if not a DEALER had cut it
up in advance to find more of this fragmental Troilite.

Sorry for this, its usual not my style to talk in public, as most of you
know,.., but I'm, really pi... .f from this style, some try to make it all
maggoty.here in the past.

Hulk Starrockers

ups,?h

Andi