[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:40:21 -0700

Hi Dennis and all,

I haven't been there, actually I just won a piece of Canyon Diablo on ebay
which I am going to make into a pendant.
I know you asked for answering off the list, but I think it would be great
if you tell us about your trip and your efforts to find a piece.
I know Thomas Kurtz, the German meteorite hunter has been there and found
small pieces, according to his report.
Maybe he is reading the posts.

Best wishes and good luck,
Moni