[meteorite-list] <AD> New Meteoritica website

From: Philippe Thomas <thomasmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 30 12:39:03 2006

Hello List,

First of all, I want to thank all those who have done comments on new
Meteoritica website on the list and off list. These have been
pleasant and helpful !

I?ve added some new pages on the website. I will try to update it as
often as possible.

I cut some more slices of NWA 1774. This meteorite is unique because
it?s the only available meteorite with the same type (R3.8-6) as
Rumuruti. Two others are from Antarctica. It?s the last slices I cut
in the main mass, I put them in my eBay shop. The smallest of them is
an auction at starting price of 99 cents.

I added as well in my eBay shop some very nice specimens of Bensour,
among the last ones I still have for sale.

I invite you to go to see them in my shop: http://stores.ebay.com/
Meteoritica

Thanks to all
Philippe Thomas