[meteorite-list] Wanted: Ulysses, KS + New TV + Denver

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 19:31:47 2006

Dear Listees:

Greetings all.

I am looking for a specimen of Ulysses, Kansas (H4), Grant County,
found 1927. Please email me off-List if you have some available. Cash
or trade.

Steve Arnold (Arkansas) and I had some adventures in Kansas over the
weekend. We were asked to appear in a pilot for a new PBS science show,
and did some digging up at Brenham in front of the cameras. I'll post
some photos when I have a few spare minutes. We dug up one nice iron in
the midst of a dust storm. It was all quite exciting and will hopefully
make for some good TV. Will post details when I get some photos
together.

In other news: belated thanks to the Denver COMETS for another great
show, party, and auction. Nice to see a lot of familiar faces in Denver
during the previous weekend.

Regards to all,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org