[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 2968 Vesta mantle derived Dunite.... last call

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 19:00:57 2006

Dear List,
    Thank you for the great response to my earlier offering of NWA 2968. There are now less than 30 grams of this material available. IF you missed out on the first offering you might consider contacting me before it is sold out. This is the only mantle derived Dunite of 4 Vesta known. The classification was done by Dr. Ted Bunch.
    Please contact me off-list. Since my first offering, I have cut some of the material to make thin sections for research with Tokyo University and now have some smaller fragments. It is extremely difficult to cut without breaking and I don`t recommend trying.
    Thank you.
    Everone that has purchased it has written that they were please with this extremely rare material.
   Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo