[meteorite-list] Re: Quintessential Ebay Auctions ending

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 08:08:36 2006

Good Morning all.

I have 11 auctions ending today. Some are worth a look even if you have no
intention of bidding:

.044 gram ultra-thin slice of NWA 482 with a nice edge of FUSION CRUST:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200029147013

DOUBLE oriented Sikhote-alin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200028821117

This Sikhote-alin has a BIG CRATER:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200029093775

Oum Dreyga (Amgala) half stone with a polished face (this is my birthday
meteorite so bid very, very high and often)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200028848341

There are more wild-shapped Sikhote-alin and Gibeon and NWA 869 Meteorite
Jewelry etc.
Just do a search on my username (catchafallingstar.com) or click on "view
sellers other items" from one of the above
auctions. OR..click on my "ME" page below for all the links:
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

Thanks for looking and an even bigger thanks for those of you who decide to
bid.

Have a nice day..............

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street