[meteorite-list] Encyclopedia of Meteorites : New features

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 22 19:23:10 2006

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:04:07 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Darren,
>
>Cutting and pasting outside of this website works fine when
>using Netscape (though cut and paste are diabled within the
>webpage itself). However, with Netscape you can simply click
>the View button and then "Page Source" (or alternatively hit
><CTRL> U) and you can cut and paste the html text into
>Microsoft Word. --Rob

Okay, that's odd that it still works for some even in IE. I'm using IE 6 and XP
SP1. Also have Norton Firewall and Norton Internet Security. But like I said,
on my system, as long as any page from that site is open, the cut/copy/paste
tools are totally disabled in all applications. Even the words "cut", "copy",
and "paste" are greyed out when you pull down the menus in all programs-- text
editors, photo editors, video editors, e-mail, newsreaders, everything.