[meteorite-list] Denver Goodies

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 18 21:57:39 2006

I picked up a few items today as some dealers were leaving. The show is
done and in my opinion, was only so-so.
Some items I purchased: 3 CV3s, a new CR, Kainsaz slabs, a few hundred
kgs of Campos, CK, LL3, Dhofar eucrites, Seymchan, Paragould, Ensisheim,
couple other odds and ends.
The NWA stuff was really pretty lousy and the quantites are very low.

Saw Mike and Jim's silicated..was pretty nice. Was a pleasure to talk
with quite a few collectors and dealers as always.

On to Tucson!
Matt Morgan