[meteorite-list] AD - KAYUNWAR ebay AUCTIONS ABOUT TO END

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 15 20:16:24 2006

Dear Listees,

Kayunwar pending auctions will start ending in about 20 hours and once again
some beauties just wait for a new place where to go...
So catch your mouse and click on
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar so that you can
have a look at them and should you find some of them at your taste, do not
hesitate to try and win those auctions.
You will see a gorgeaous 550g TITOLAR individual, some nice oriented and
crusted saharan OCs, some slices of DaG 573 (L4), SAHARA 03502 (LL3), SAHARA
02503 (CV3), some Tatahouine fragments, and a great wide slice of our OC
#4025, which is the one with an incredible thick fusion crust.
Enjoy watching and as usual we wish all the best of luck to Bidders.

Kind regards,
Frederic