[meteorite-list] METEORITE MARKET DISCUSSED ON PUBLIC RADIO

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 14 23:07:55 2006

Hi,

    The meteorite market segment was exactly
five minutes and ten seconds long, including
introductory babble, a clip from the Star Trek
sound track, and the theme from Star Wars.
    That's show biz. They used less than a
minute on each of the four interviewees, the
least on Randy Korotev, the most on Robert
Pearlmen.
    They suggested meteorites were as good an
investment as your 401(k), because "the market
is in ruin" but meteorites will soon dry up, making
them priceless.

Sterling K. Webb