[meteorite-list] AD - Denver Show Special Auctions

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 19:58:46 2006

Dear List Members,

It is that time of year again, Denver Show Specials for those who can not
make it to the show. My way of saying "Thank You" for bidding with me! I
have loaded many excellent eBay auctions under my seller name, NaturesVault.
Most are at just 99 cents and others at great starting prices. Unfortunately
I do not have any Buy it Now options as I will be at the show from September
13th through the 18th and will not be able to answer any emails during that
time.

Be sure to check out my NWA 2828 EL3 auctions that will end tomorrow. I
loaded a few slices that have the rhyolite pebbles attached, a rare find and
the piece of the puzzle that helped the scientists to decipher this odd
meteorite. There are a number of Unclassified Saharans that have been cut
and some that have not been. There are LL chondrites and other interesting
individuals that I do not want to wait to have classified. My impatience is
your gain! Be sure to go to eBay to see those (too many to list here).

Here are a few of the special offerings:

NWA 2828 EL3 Slices with rhyolite pebbles attached (only 9 such specimens
discovered to date, 2 as type samples in labs)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027751367&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027752238&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027752961&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027753380&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027753768&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027754239&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Other Excellent Values:
NWA 1195 504mg Part Slice (Started at 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027756905&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 1459 Olivine Diogenite (Valued at $200.00 started at 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027757599&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 2696 Howardite 73.6g Individual (Mostly Crusted Valued Over $400.00!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027760897&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 2706 IMB 22.4g Slice (Started at Just 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027761747&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 2795 Brecciated Diogenite 6.5g Slice (Valued at $130.00!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027764199&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3143 Diogenite Slice 12.8g (An Excellent Value!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027769366&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3147 Eucrite Slice 12.1g (Second To Last Available!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027770366&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3151 Brachinite Slice 242mg (Another Great Deal!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027771054&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3160 Lunar 232mg Part Slice (Started at Just 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027772221&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3163 Lunar Granulite Part Slice 112mg (Started at Just 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027772535&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3171 Martian Fragments (Started at a Fraction of The Value!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180027773049&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Be sure to check all of the other excellent deals, there are simply too many
to list here. To see all that I have to offer, click on one of the above
links and then click "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and
search for items by seller, NaturesVault.

Thank you for bidding with me, and if you are not bidding, please enjoy the
photos of some great specimens.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe