[meteorite-list] Denver auction

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 16:45:32 2006

In a message dated 9/10/2006 2:38:25 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
bobe5531_at_comcast.net writes:
Are absentee bids allowed for this aucton ??

Bob

We will accept a limited number of absentee bids.
You will need to let us know what you want, and your limits very soon, and
how you intend to pay for the auctions you win. NO credit cards, but Paypal
might be possible.

I have just added what I have received so far, so the Catalog is completely
up to date. I might find time to add a few things tomorrow, but that will have
 to be it.
Here is the link again: _http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm)

Anne M. Black