[meteorite-list] AD - Special Auctions - MUST SEE!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 12:29:15 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some special auctions this week, all started at just 99 cents
regardless of value. You will find several items that are worth well over
$500.00 with no reserve and yes, I started these out at just 99 cents. I do
this twice a year, once for the Tucson Show and once while I am away for the
Denver Show. This represents a great opportunity to pick up a larger
planetary specimen at unheard of prices or some other rarity. I will be
gone from September 11th through the 19th so I may not be able to answer
questions while I am away. I will be bringing my notebook in hopes that
there will be a wireless connection at the hotel again this year. Be sure
to check out all of the auctions as there are some great pieces being
offered this week.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

PLANETARY:
.228 gram part slice of Dhofar 911 Lunar Meteorite started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027779875

.160 gram part slice of NWA 032 Lunar Mare Basalt started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027786603

.154 gram crusted part slice of NWA 482 Lunar meteorite started at just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027787453

NWA 482 Lunar Pendant started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027789046

.056g fragment of NWA 998 NAKHLITE Martian meteorite started at just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027794187

.214 gram part slice of NWA 1195 Martian meteorite started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027794835

10mg fragment of NWA 2737 Chassignite Martian meteorite started at just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027799857

Nearly 1/2 gram part slice of NWA 3160 Lunar meteorite started at just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027806502

Large Specimen of NWA 3163 Granulitic Lunar meteorite started at just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027807208

OTHER:
NEW ORLEANS - Large 1.46 gram fragment:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027784309

Awesome chunk of NWA 1877 OD, check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027797148

ACAPULCOITE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027800601

ANGRITE Complete Slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027801145

BRACHINITE, WOW!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027804031

BRACHINITE THIN-SECTION, Calibrated started at just 99 cents, Gigantic
Surface Area:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027804586

THE MOST FEATURE-RICH SIKHOTE ALIN I HAVE EVER SEEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027814299

Check out this 95% Crusted and ORIENTED Unclassified NWA Stone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027817472

...and way too many other items to list still at the opening bid of just 99
cents can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock