[meteorite-list] Denver Show - LAST CALL!!!!

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 9 22:47:17 2006

Hello,

I am trying to get all the paperwork done ahead of time to speed up things
before the Auction Friday. That means that if you are planning on putting
anything in the Auction, I really would like to know, and I am sure that all the
collectors who are coming would like to know too.

And this is mostly for dealers: if you have a room, let me know where, and wh
en you will be open for business. And I will add that to all the information
already on my site.

                    _http://www.impactika.com/shownews.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/shownews.htm)

See you all very soon.