[meteorite-list] Photo of the new Indian iron

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 7 12:09:51 2006

I agree with 'slag'! But this is no ordinary slag. It is "so rare that
the sample that we have collected could fetch up to a million dollars if
we sell it in the international market,? says Geological Survey of India
(GSI) Director Dr. (Evil) Dinkar Shrivastav in Jaipur. Not only that,
GSI Deputy Director-General (western region) R.S. Goyal reportedly said,
"the meteorite could have caused devastation on an 'unimaginable scale'
if it had fallen on the Rawatbhata Atomic Power Plant." Hmmm, that must
be the power plant they constructed with Legos. Not to worry, they could
build many more with the million dollars.

Best,
ken