[meteorite-list] Southwest Airlines Magazine article

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 7 12:07:14 2006

Dear Listees

I have more than enough "takers" for the September issue. You will all
receive a copy. Darren Garrison has also offered to post the article so
when I'm back in my office next Monday, I will scan it, send to him and
he will post it to all. Hopefully the scanned version will have high
enough res so that you all can see Mike's smiling face.

Cheers

Dave