[meteorite-list] moon ring or pendant

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 6 16:44:48 2006

A my girlfriend its under build a jewrly collection
with meteorites, now we want start to build jewerly
with pallasite, moon and mars meteorites, but not for
high prices, available for all.

Matteo

--- "luc Meteorites.tv / Labenne Luc"
<labennemeteorites_at_hotmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Francesco,
>
> I have a dedicated web page on gold ring with piece
> of lunar or martian
> meteorite. These are high quality 18k jewelry made
> in France.
>
> http://www.meteorites.tv/contents/en-us/d103.html
>
> Regards,
> Luc

> Science, Education &amp;
> Collectors <BR>http://www.meteorites.<STRONG><FONT
> color=#ff0066>tv</FONT></STRONG> <BR></div></html>

> Science, Education &amp;
> Collectors <BR>http://www.meteorites.<STRONG><FONT
> color=#ff0066>tv</FONT></STRONG> <BR></div></html>
>

> >From: "Moser Francesco" <cojack_at_tiscali.it>
> >To: "ZZ ML Meteorite-List"
> <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
> >Subject: [meteorite-list] moon ring or pendant
> >Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:58:28 +0200
> >
> >Hi folks, I'm looking for a ring with a little
> fragment of Moon meteorite,
> >gold or silver.
> >I'm also interested in a pendant with Moon
> meteorite dust or fragments, I
> >remember some pendant in pirex and gold in auction
> on eBay some month ago.
> >Thanks
> >
> >Ciao
> >
> ><><><><>
> >Francesco Moser
> >http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/
> >IMCA #1510 www.imca.cc
> >
> >"There's just one kind of man that you can trust,
> >that's a dead man, or an IMCA like me."

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it