[meteorite-list] Ad - Outstanding Specimens Ending This Afternoon -MUST SEE!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 5 18:28:28 2006

David,

Why are you trying to start an argument were none exists? It is great to
debate classification methods and I am all for it. Looking for minor fault
in somebody's descriptions when they have written hundreds is petty to say
the least and maybe would be handled more professionally off of the List. I
could easily point out dozens of errors on your site but would find it a
complete waste of time. I corrected the description by omitting the mention
of the Antarctic CO3.0s, now maybe the whole western hemisphere can relax.

Adam