[meteorite-list] Ad - Outstanding Specimens Ending This Afternoon -MUST SEE!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 5 13:28:06 2006

Dear List Members,

Thank you, once again for affording me the opportunity to offer some
outstanding specimens this week. You will find everything this week from new
offerings, to the last of its kind offerings and true museum quality
examples, all priced to sell! If you are not into bidding, you should at
least check out some of the highlighted items because they are simply
fantastic. Another note, I will not be running auctions over the next week
as I am preparing to have some fun at the Denver show.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Complete Slice of a Gorgeous Lunar Meteorite, Check Out the Vesicles and
Very Low Price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023980098

Outstanding 1.35 Gram Slice of a Meteorite from the Moon, Compare Prices
On-line, A Beauty:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023984110

I Promised Some Legally Imported Australian Meteorites and We Will Start
with this Museum Quality, Dual-Lithology Example of Millbillillie, An
Australian Eucrite Fall from 1960:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023992746

Check out this CO3.6, Weathering Level 1 Carbonaceous Chondrite. The Next
Best Thing to a Fall at a Fraction of the Price, Still at Less than a Dollar
a Gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024005426

How about an Ultra Rare CK3 Carbonaceous Chondrite?:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024007476

First Time Ever Offered, NWA 2626 Diamond-Rich Ureilite, The Blade
Destroyer!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024012652

Fantastic SMB, Must See. Yes, the Light Colored Clast is Part of the Stone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024014054

Speaking of Carbonaceous Chondrites, How about a Perfect CO3.0 Using the
Latest Published Method?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024017504

Check Out This Brachinite, Simply Gorgeous:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024023024

Very Last Piece of a Nice L6, Main Mass:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024024006

Ultra-Thin Sliced Granulitic Lunar Meteorite Started at Just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140024025592

A Nice Example of NWA 3160 Lunar Meteorite Started at Just 99 Cents, Nearly
Out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=14002402496

...and way too many other items to list still at the opening bid of just 99
cents can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock