[meteorite-list] FW: Auctions Ending Today... FREE SHIPPING !

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 5 10:50:05 2006

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren_at_gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:44 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Auctions Ending Today... FREE SHIPPING !

Hello,

Mention this AD from the Meteorite List and I will offer you free shipping
on any of my Ebay Auctions and Store Items. When you are done buying, send
me an email and I will send you an invoice reflecting FREE shipping. If you
don?t tell me though it will be regular shipping costs!? FREE SHIPPING on
all auctions ending today, also Store Items. Today Only.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Search Auctions or search through the store for many discounted and new
meteorites listed there!

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham