[meteorite-list] AD: WEBSITE UPDATE AND EBAY SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 5 05:04:34 2006

I have spent most of the day updating my website and
now have 300 or so meteorites listed for sale. I
havent bought much new meteorites lately so most are
recycled unsold stuff from previous sales but prices
have been dramatically reduced in many cases.
I have to go to bangkok and Hong Kong next week for
trade shows so say until this weekend take a 15%
discount from my website prices.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/
Also I should mention that I have a couple dozen cheap
NWAs (Mostly around 10 cents a gram) that will end on
ebay in a few hours time. No 15% discount on the ebay
ones but still cheap deals
See my ebay id AMUNRE
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY