[meteorite-list] spirit magazine and mike farmer

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 3 20:05:30 2006

Good evening list.My wife and I just got back from cleveland,ohio and on
our southwest airlines flight,I was reading thier publication,spirit
magazine.And towards the end/middle of the magazine is a wonderful 6 page
article on our very own mike farmer.It is really well done and really goes
into depth about some of his early adventures and what he had to do to
survive some of the early days.Mike,a well done article on a great
meteorite hunter.

 steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com