[meteorite-list] 3-D Video of 530g NWA 011 Pairing

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 3 01:36:49 2006

Hi Darren and List,

Thanks Darren for the compliment. I have been at it all day and evening. I
had to make the gadgets and figure out a new camera, then experiment with
lighting, background colors, file size, etc. I have a 40mb file that flows
nicer than this 9mb and is in 640x480 mode so the image is larger but it
takes forever to load. This is kind of a nice alternative to making a
casting of a meteorite before cutting, thus preserving the complete stone
for prosperity.

Enjoy,
Greg

Greg Hupe