[meteorite-list] NWA 011 micro contest

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 2 14:46:16 2006

Dear David, Doug and List,

NWA 011 was a mere 40 grams, then came NWA 2400 at 136 grams. After that
came NWA 2976 at 219 grams and last but not least, the largest one to date,
my 530 gram pairing. As each stone has been discovered (or brought to
market), the size seems to double each time so I hardly think the original
asking price would be appropriate, that is why I am asking for offers. I
believe it is a fair way to do it for anyone who may be interested.

On that note, if I do end up cutting it to offer slices to collectors, I
would like to hear from anyone who is interested in a slice and what you
think the whole stone and/or slices should be priced at. Please do this off
list as I do not want this tying up the list bandwidth and annoying those
who are not interested.

Best regards and Thank You for your thoughts,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)