[meteorite-list] Anyone know this Moroccan Meteorite Dealer?

From: batkol <batkol_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 1 14:29:48 2006

also, ask yourself when it was any well known, reputable dealers contacted
you personally, out of the blue, to send you stones. they don't. not being
fools, they announce any material for sale via the list, ebay, general
newsletters, etc. there's usually a reason someone doesn't want to operate
in the light of day. hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. take care
susan