[meteorite-list] Beautiful thin sections Abee and Zag

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 17:01:51 2006

List,

I just received two new thin sections from Russ Kempton of New England
Meteoritical. A wonderful and large section of Abee and a huge section of
Zag. They are both beautiful!

These thin sections are top notch and worth every penny. Thanks Russ!!

See the following for a few quick pics I just took.
http://ca.geocities.com/tett_at_rogers.com/metpics/zagTS.jpg For a view of Zag
http://ca.geocities.com/tett_at_rogers.com/metpics/AbeeTS.jpg For a view of
Abee

For anyone who hasn't viewed thin sections between crossed polarized lenses
you are missing one of the best ways to study and enjoy meteorites.

If intersted, here is a link to a page I created a while ago.
http://ca.geocities.com/tett_at_rogers.com/thinsections.html

Cheers,

tett

Mike Tettenborn