[meteorite-list] pieces forsale...authenticity problem?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 21:02:09 2006

Dear Doug;
And...I degress, NO IMCA membership on Stteevveee....so, no one
officially telling him to get cleaned up, so, back to muck and mud
again, junk in junk out.
Lest not pick on the poor retard- for the 20th time this year!
Newbies, beware......there are some that are not reputable. Always buy
from reputable dealers. Maybe the bad ones will just go away.
DF