[meteorite-list] park forest outing

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 28 16:19:24 2006

Well I am back home from park forest.It seems no one
wanted to show up.That is to bad.It was great for
hunting,even with the 40 mile an hour winds.I was
really lucky to find 2 more pieces.I found a 0.4 gram
fragment with a little end of crust,60% weathered and
a 3.2 gram individual with alot of weathering.It kinds
pisses me off when people are going to be there,but do
not show up.Oh well I am sure something came up.But
there loss my gain.The pieces I found were by the pool
on orchard street.I brought my handy dandy magnetic
rake and they were scooped up.That is the same area I
found small fragments 3 years ago.When I get time I
will post some pics.Along day driving and I am
bushed.Thanks to some of the people for giving me some
info on the ghubara.It was fun,but I know there still
are bigger pieces left,SOMEWHERE.Ya just gotta find
them.

steve arnold

Steve Arnold,Chicago,USA!!
BIG Steve's Meteorites,1999!!