[meteorite-list] One ad per week rule

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 27 17:58:22 2006

A two-tiered system of rules?
Ridiculous!

Your post sounds like major boot-licking at the expense of the rest of the
List.

Just my one Canadian cent's worth.

CHEERS!
Pete

From: "Bob Evans" <bobe5531_at_comcast.net>
To: "Adam Hupe" <raremeteorites_at_comcast.net>
CC: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] One ad per week rule
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:16:53 -0500

Adam,
Maybe this one week rule should be reconsidered.
Obviously it was implemented to eliminate spam. Major dealers like Mike and
yourself should be able to post more often. You guys produce a significant
amount of new and exciting material to validate more public offers.
Im sure most of us want to know about whats new and don't want to be
inconvenienced by some silly one week ad rule.
I believe goofy Steve Arnold and his Campos Sales spamfest is what prompted
Art to implement the rule.
So why not take a chance and post an ad maybe twice a week. Im sure what you
have to offer will be exceptional, don't you?
Don't worry about the whiners on the list. They are here to stay. Hell,
that's what they are here for. Just a few crybabies who only feel better
about themselves if they are pointing their finger in the other direction.
Go ahead Adam............. Mike does it, why shouldn't you?

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Hupe" <raremeteorites_at_comcast.net>