[meteorite-list] AD: $10,000 in meteorites ending tonight on ebay!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 15:56:05 2006

Hi, I have just arrived home from Washington DC, where
I got to paw through the Smithsoinian Collection for
most of the day yesterday! Incredible, every time I
see it, I am in awe for days!

Well, I have my largest sale of the year ending onight
on ebay! Well over $10,000 i nmeteorites up for grabs,
ALL started at one cent!

Look at these superb pieces, just a tip of the
iceburg.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130038094551
This Gao is called "The Mushroom", look at it and you
will see why.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130038100147
This is a perfect "Heat Shield" Sikhote-Alin, with
literally thousands of flow lines! Not many like this
to be seen!

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170040275566
LARGE complete Pallasite slice, with large metal vein
and gem olivine crystals. This is a multi-thousand
$$$$ piece.Precision wire-saw cut, not that hacked up
garbage that fills ebay right now! You get what you
pay for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130038092604
This Gao is 688 grams, COMPLETE STONE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130038424276
Very nice MAIN MASS Dhofar 1154 (LL4).

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170040623921
300 gram fragment of the Dashoguz fall! This is a
great collection piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170040325686
Beautiful complete Millbillillie stone.

This is just a tiny taste of the 75 meteorites ending
tonight! I don't want to dilute it with too many
listed here, just some key pieces.

 See all of the meteorites offered at the links below.

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

 http://www.meteoritehunter.com

 thanks