[meteorite-list] Strewfield Maps?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 22:39:01 2006

Dear Mike, List newbies;
Bill Peck, has a great meteorite map of the North American continent, he
is out of Steamboat Springs, CO. Phone
970-879-3621. I have had my copy for years. It is copyrighted 2000. I
recommend it. I do not know if it is currently available but some
libraries have it, U of Wyoming Geologic Library is where I bought my
copy.
I might add that the expanded area of Roosevelt County, and of the
Lubbock Super Cluster are enough to give on the meteorite hunter willies.
Dave Freeman