[meteorite-list] Shady dealings with Bob Evans and Steve Arnold!

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 21:51:09 2006

Dear Ruben and List,
  Thank you for your post. I certainly wish others
would aire their less than honorable
purchasing/trading results with Big Steve and Bob
Evans, as well as Lars and Brad Sampson. This would
certainly save headaches, money and anger; also this
might also serve others from having the same results.
Perhaps some other List Members will openly aire their
dealing once reading your post.
Best Regards, Dirk Ross..Tokyo