[meteorite-list] Mega-Chondrule Competition

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 19:53:18 2006

None of these are in the "mega" size range, but IMHO there are some really
interesting chondrules here. This unclassified slice is something that I bought
as a "buy it now" item for 4 or 5 bucks from a seller just because I was already
buying other things from the same person, and thought that I might as well take
advantage of the lower combined shipping. Turns out, though, that this "impulse
buy" piece is one of the favorites that I own As for scale, it jams tight in a
38mm membrane box. There is one especially interesting zoned, multicolored
eggish-shaped one in the right lower quadrant of the scan:

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/tmp/cool_unclassified.jpg