[meteorite-list] usps global priority vs airmail

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 18:25:43 2006

I always use Global Priority. It seems to be a couple days faster. The only
downside is that you cannot insure, but I have never had a problem. Not to
mention the boxes are free and hold up to 4 lbs. Average cost is $8-10.

Airmail for even small boxes seems to top over 10-15 dollars a package.

I am all for Global Priority as long as the buyer is cool with no
insurance...

Kind regards,

Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com
A Destination For Space Related Artifacts