[meteorite-list] AD: EBAY NWA CLEARING OUT SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 21 17:14:15 2006

I have been pretty quite meteorite wise lately and
didnt feel like updating my website for sold items so
I have listed a couple hundred meteorites on ebay.
These are mostly items that I have offered in the past
but in an effort to clear out old stock, get ready for
new meteorites next month, and to raise money for
munich I have significantly reduced prices on
everything - large proportions of my current ebay
listings are under 10 cents a gram.
See my ebay id AMUNRE or click here:
http://stores.ebay.com/AMUNRE-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Or if its to long this should work also:
http://tinyurl.com/y5myap
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
http://www.meteoriteshop.com